Saturday, December 27, 2008

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

7 comments:

Ann said...

That is so cool. I'm going to have to give that a try. Looks like you had a fun day.

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Looks like you had a very fun christmas and did a lot of the same things that I did with my family, that the rest of our family were doing without us. That's okay though. It is fun to see pictures everybody's Christmas.

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

I bet that was a lot of work. I'm glad to hear mom is going back with you to Wyoming. It really be the best thing for her. (Peace and Quiet)

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Thanks Steph for the birthday wish! It really meant a lot. Love you!

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

Hey Steph,
You changed your music and I noticed. How is Mother and you doing, nobody is blogging. Knock it off and start giving me some news!! HA HA1

Melanie Bingham said...

I love the smilebox! The background is way cute too!

*Cam* said...

I know I love Steph too!! hahaa

This is way fun and super cute!!