Monday, December 8, 2008

HaPPY # 2!!!!!

Lane and I celebrated our "2nd" Anniversary this weekend!!!! We had a great time in Salt Lake. But it seems so strange ONLY saying "2nd" when it feels like I have LOVED him forever! Does that make sense? Or just sound corny? I really only remember, and think I've been married to him. Like I said before, Not sure I'm making sense to anyone but me. I guess, and feel it is one of those special blessings from Heavenly Father! ( fog the past) I can't wait tell I post 20 and 30 year Anniversary!!!

7 comments:

Ann said...

Oh so sweet. I'm glad you guys are so happy. I'm happy for you both and glad to have you as part of our family.

Chad and Barbi's family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSERY! I am so happy for you, you deserve it!
Love ya!
Barbi

*Cam* said...

How fun!!! Crazy its only been two years...feel like you've been here longer...which is a good thing! :D
I'm sad I missed you this past weekend!! But glad you guys had a good time!!
Your tree looks amazing too!!!

The Miles said...

That is so awesome. LOVE is such and amazing thing! I am so happy for you. There is nothing better than being so happy with the one you love!

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

I forgot all about it, congrates!

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

My Blog turned out pretty cool, all help to you. Hollie getting mad at me, because the blog all about Brayden. I can't help it that my girls are boring. (ha ha) They are so looking forward to christmas, and they are drving my crazy, but I got to hold on a cherish the moments. They are going up to fast. It be nice to have Mom and Dad home for Christmas. Do we know what time their fight comes in? I probably want to take my family down to meet them.

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

oh yeah, When you are fixing your Blog. You need to fix something. Here is a hint! Look up!