Saturday, December 13, 2008

(Tag) My 3 Christmas WiSHes!!!




Wow I really have to think about this.






1. Spend time with my Mom and Dad.( all my family but, a lot of time with my Mom and Dad)


2. I wish that the gifts that I have chosen for friends and family are exactly what they wanted. So when they open them they think this is the PERFECT gift!


3. I wish to open a gift and it be the PERFECT gift! And to look back on this Christmas as THE BEST ONE EVER!!!

4. Ok 1 more. I wish all to have that PERFECT Christmas also! :)

Now I tag all those who read my blog to think about this and do this Tag!

3 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Mom and Dad will be home for Christmas! So, you will get your first Christmas wish! I like the movie "The Year Without a Santa Claus", with the Miser brothers.
Jeromy did another update on his blog you should see it! He really likes this blogging thing!

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

Ok Steph now you did it. you opened Pandora's box. You need to go to my blog. I have something for you!!!

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

Hey Steph,

Call me before you send Lexi's gift. I think you are giving to someone else.