Wednesday, December 17, 2008

YEAH!!! MOM and DAD are CoMMiNG HOME!!!!


"FAMILY"

I am so EXCITED to see Mom and Dad! They both have been gone for so long! I have never been without them close by in my life. Some of my other brothers and sisters have when they were on their missions. But as I was thinking and anticipating us all being back together I thought back, and realized I use to see them at least every other day if not every day when I lived in Utah. Even when I moved to Wyoming I would at always talk to them 3 or 4 times a week.

Cute Dad!!!






















I also thought, even though we have all MISSED them a ton we all have learned a lot from the business that Dad has been doing over seas. I thought of MANY, but the main and most important one is " Because of the way my parents raised us with LOVE for each other and them, WE, all 8 of their children can ALWAYS count on EACH OTHER!!!! We have had to come together a lot lately, and be there for each other. I have been amazed at how good it feels being on both ends of GIVING and RECEIVING!!!!

7 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

OOPSI I made a mistake! What I was saying was. I totally agree! I wish that I was going to be there at the reunion when everyone sees mom and dad! :( I have never go this long without seeing my family. I'm not homesick here, I am family sick. Love ya!

*Cam* said...

YAY for seeing family!!!!
and PS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie 'elf!!!!' Its one of my all time favorites also!!! I wish I had it!!! haha

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

Jessica and I are going to pick them up. I'm pretty excited to see them. It really been a long time. I'm even going to bring Hollie's camera to take pictures for my blog.

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

Steph,

Check out my blog, I found out how to do a slideshow it at the bottom. It really cool, but its plain, and I will get better at it.

*Cam* said...

I know-I wanted to make one with my mom and dad but i dont have any pictures of em on my computer :(

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

Steph,

Do me a favor. Write something on my blog for Mom, and when I'm over there later. I will have her post something back. By the way, Dad might be going back before the New Year!!!

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

This is Mom. I love you and all of your dear family. I am so glad to be home. I have already been to the dentist and renewed my Driver's License. We also just finished up all the Christimas baking! I think I will have to have Jeromy set me up a blog but it will take a little getting used to. Love, Mom