Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"COME and GONE"



You all didn't know that the big "S" really stands for SAMPSON did you! It does cause my Dad is one of my hero's!!! He really does remind me of Superman! How tall and strong he is, how safe I feel with him and knowing he will always be "One of the GOOD GUYS"!




ME!!!
My Dad has come and gone and I missed him by a 3 DAYS!!!
For some reason, even it being Christmas Eve and all, it is all I can think about. So I thought if I just put it out there I'd feel better. I do and I will. LOVE YA DAD!!!

4 comments:

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

I real miss Dad too, but he really was home. He was physically here, but mentally he was over there. I think he is under alot of presure. I think he wanted to make sure mother got home safe. See ya!!!

Sampson Cousins said...

I miss Grandpa too I haven't seen him since October in 2007....I hope he comes home soon!
--Kyrstin M.

Chad and Barbi's family said...

I miss him too! Mom said that he was a mess when he was home and that he was actually thrilled with the opportunity that he could go back and finish this thing up. He'll come home soon! I just know he will! Cheer up! :)

Sampson Cousins said...

i miss Grandpa too! I hope he could come home right now!!!
- Carli C.