Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TAG!!! TAG!!! TAG!!! You ALL are so IT!!!!

5 Favorite Family Memories!!!
(for those who don't know about tags if you are reading this you HAVE to do this same tag on your blog.)
This TAG is for ALL who are reading my blog!

5 Favorite Family Memories:

1. My sister Heather and I sharing a room. (good and bad cause we did split the room in half a couple time)
2. Picking apricots off the tree in the back yard and instead of putting them in the bucket like we were supposed to we used each other (bothers and sisters) for TARGET practice.
3. Going outside to do our hour of weeding (summer job) and hiding around the house some where with the trivial pursuit cards asking each other question.(screwing around) Than when we had to show mom our bucket of weeds we'd have week old weeds on bottom and a few fresh ones on top.
4. All the great Holidays with Grammy and Grandpa Thompson at our house.
5. The times in Richfield jumping on the hotel beds, swimming in the hotel pool. Hanging out with Uncle Joe's family.

I could think of so many others! It is so important to make memories!!! FUN to!!!

3 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

I thought you said you weren't playing tag anymore!
Barbi

Melanie Bingham said...

I will tag back as soon as I finish with my stinkin work emails...reading blogs is much more fun.

Chad and Barbi's family said...

I just posted a really good and easy recipe on my blog that Lane would like. Check it out! Love Ya!
Barbi