Basket Ball started the beginning of November. There cute team will play tell the end of November. She is #31.
Watching Savannah play sports is defiantly one of my FAVORITE things to do! She has improved so much since last year! She scored 10 out of the 18 points in her first game.
Sports here in the valley is a MAJOR thing. There is so much support from the whole community. Savannah has such great opportunities growing up here. I don't think it would be the same in a big city. I think she'd get lost in the sea of all the other great players. She had at least 10 people ( sorry to brag a little) come up after the game and tell her what a great job she had done! Makes a mom VERY PROUD!!!
2 comments:
Very Cool! I think she takes after her mom when she was that age. What do you think?
I might have swayed Chad to doing the Traditional Thanksgiving this week! Hopefully mom and dad will be home. They are planning on it! Love YA!
Barbi
Yay!Ban! you go girl
Post a Comment