After
Before
AFTER

BEFORE
Since I moved here, well I take that back, since I first saw these WINDOW TREATMENTS, I wanted to take them down and turn them into a picnic tablecloth. For REAL! But for some reason I think Lane was attached to them. He would never let me take them down, well until I found a replacement! YEAH!!! Got to LOVE Pottery Barn!!! Finally found just what I wanted. I was going to try and make something and realized if I did that, the blue picnic tablecloth would still be hanging in my windows. I should have saved them so Savannah could have used them for slip-in-slide in the summer,
BEFORE
4 comments:
That is an amazing deck. Can't wait to see it in person. Love the window treatments. . . and did I see a different light over the table than last time I was there??:)
Steph,
I love your new deck! You are great at decorating. Everything you touch turns out so cute! I don't have that gift.
I am getting so homesick with the holidays coming! I am excited to start making my chocolates though. I'll be sending them with my friend in the middle of December.
Chad wants to go to a restraunt for Thanksgiving! Can you believe that!? Are you going up to Jess's for Thanksgiving? Love ya!
Barbi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH! LOVE YA!
Barbi
That deck looks awesome as do the windows,,but mostly jealous of the deck!
Post a Comment