Friday, November 7, 2008

STOP SNOWING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The past few days as it has been snowing on and off I find myself saying in my head
" STOP SNOWING!" For some reason the universe was not listening!!! So today i said it out LOUD!!!!
" STOP SNOWING NOW!!! I REALLY MEAN IT!" I don't think it is going to work. Sometimes I really think that if I believe enough it will happen. But in me trying to control the weather. NOT SO MUCH!!! Oh well I think it is here. Winter! I really love winter but I just don't think I was quit ready YET! But it's here and I'm going to LOVE every second of it. Well not driving in it. That is fair, especially here. Last year was my first winter and first year having the joyful experience of driving in " the Wonderful Wyoming Winter " HOLY MOLY!!! I thought no big, I've lived in Utah my whole life, I've got it made. Little did I know, I called Lane as I drove to work that first real storm morning and told him, while in tears, " I'm turning around I'm so scared!!!!" He told me that was the worst thing I could do. I kept going and made it to work. All the great people I work with, who have lived and experienced my nightmare, were waiting for me to walk in the door. They could tell I had just been through HELL!!! They all encouraged me and said the first time is the hardest, you've got it made now! They were right. It's not so bad now. I still have to take a deep breath every once and a while and say " YOU CAN DO THIS!!!"

3 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Yeah! It started snowing here too! I just got in from grocery shopping and it started. When it is all done I'll post a picture of it on my blog. I totally wasn't ready for it! I love the seasons, but Las Vegas winters are really nice. I am freezing! Oh well, I'll make the best of it!
Love Ya!
Barbi

Melanie Bingham said...

Dreaming of a white Christmas...just not quite so soon!

Sampson Cousins said...

Hey WOW!!!! ITS SNOWING!! we havn't had any yet. Hopefully we can go up there sometime this winter. Maybe Martin Luther King Day since that is near me, Savannah and Carli's B-day!!!

-Mallory