HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR STEPHY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I am yelling this from Wisconsin. Can you hear me? Love ya! Barbi
Wow, the big 38! Just a couple more years til the big 40. I can say that because I have less than a month left. . . yikes. Looks like it was a great day. Happy b-day late!
3 comments:
oh happy b-day!! hope you had a good one:) miss you & hope you are doing great!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR STEPHY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
I am yelling this from Wisconsin. Can you hear me?
Love ya!
Barbi
Wow, the big 38! Just a couple more years til the big 40. I can say that because I have less than a month left. . . yikes. Looks like it was a great day. Happy b-day late!
Post a Comment