These two Handsome guys are very very Happy these days! As of October 30 they finished there contract with the "Game and Fish"!(yes they do say it backwards up here, go figure) They finished with one day to spare. Lane has never not finished on time but he stresses himself out from about July tell Oct 31 thinking this may be the year. I always tell him to mellow out just a little when I'm tempting him to go to Utah for some fun. Sometimes is works sometimes not. 
This is how happy he is he is DONE!!! Just kidding it's really his Birthday! :) But I have to say this is probably my most favorite picture of him! He is so stinken CUTE! My brothers and sisters kinda of tease him since he has grown out goatee a little, because it is a..a...a.. changing color a little and he has such a great smile and twinkly eyes. They say he looks like the narrator on "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" Ya know the snowman that glides around. Burl Ives. Cute! He hates it and is going to hate it more that I put it in my blog! Sorry babe!
One of many of the hay sheds they fill to feed the Elk all winter. Sorry picture is a little blurry. He is driving and taking picture at the same time!
This is where they go every day! THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!!!!!!!!! The roads are really not "real" roads. They are dirt, kinda roads.
He called me when they finished and I could tell just by his voice how HAPPY he was to be done. I'm just as happy that he is done. I get my husband back. I realize how spoiled I am in the winter having him around more. I'm glad he won't have to get up at 3:30AM any more and want to go to bed at 7:00PM. I always felt so bad for him. But most of all I'm so thankful for him and for his AMAZING work ethic. I've never seen anything like it. It allows me to be home with Savannah more, I never realized what I was missing out on. He is the GREATEST and I'm SO PROUD to be his wife!
This is where they go every day! THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!!!!!!!!! The roads are really not "real" roads. They are dirt, kinda roads.
I asked Lane just how much hay did you haul. He laughed and said "A LOT"! I said for real how much? He thought for a min and said "3200 TON! I thought about that for a minute and thought that really doesn't mean a whole lot to me cause I really have no clue what a ton of hay is. SO I said how many Semi-Truck Loads is that? He replied 140 Semi-Trucks! I thought that is A LOT!
5 comments:
Sweet! Yay for done! He is a stud. ps happy b-day Lane
Hey Steph I did it! I don't know how to make it so cute. Do you upload your pictures and then do the script? Or, do you script every picture you upload? I think I uploaded pictures and only did scripted the first one.
Wa-hoo, now you can see your hubby. I'm so glad you started blogging so I can see more of what goes on with you guys. It's so nice to see Lane so happy and hear the nice things you say about him. . makes a sisters heart happy. Glad you enjoyed the skater post. . .Kaden is working really hard this week to earn a new board!
Hi Steph... I am so glad you have a blog. It looks like you guys are doing good up there in wyoming. I am so happy for you. Keep in Touch.
P.S. I am changing my blog to private so if you don't mind emailing me your email address I can invite you to my blog... me email is kdmiles07@hotmail.com. Thanks Take Care
Hey Steph
Thanks for all the great ideas on my blog. How do I get a list for friends and family like you? I told mom about the girls' blog, how they have a big picture of she and dad and that they love them. She is excited to see it when she gets home. Hopefully, before Thanksgiving. I talk to them about twice a week.
I really like this blgging thing. Thanks for getting me into it. I told Kim about it and she saw my blog and may start doing it!
Love ya! Miss ya!
Barbi
Post a Comment