Monday, April 6, 2009

Cancun....I LOVE it THERE!!!!

This would be Lane and his "Prize" for winning a pool contest! He will hate it A LOT that I put this picture on the blog for you all to see, but I think it's great!!! We really didn't take a lot of pictures on this trip, possibly because we were in our swimsuits most of the time and after all you can eat meals, 3 times a day, I DON'T DO SWIMSUIT PICTURES!
We did do our fake tattoo's! My mom about died she still wasn't to excited when I told her they wear off! I'm she didn't think they were as "cute" as we did!











They had games around the pool every day, Lane usually always played and won. This is him doing the football throw. We played water polo 2 times a day. By the time we left everyone wanted "THE BIG GUY" on there team! Other photos are of our resort and view from our room. We had a great trip and it was so good to get out of the snow for a while. Even when we came home and I still had my flip flops on in a foot of new snow! GOOD TO BE HOME!!!

4 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

I am so glad that you had such a good time there! I didn't notice that Lane had so much gray hair in his gotee. Or maybe that is just blonde, that is what Chad says his is. LOL :) Love ya lots!

Melanie Bingham said...

I LOVE IT SO JEALOUS!

Ann said...

Great pictures. . . glad you guys had such a great time. I think Phil and I need to go there. . . sounds so relaxing.

*Cam* said...

I'm so jealous!!!!!
That looks sooo much fun!!!

and I LOVE your tattoos!! hahaa