Sunday, March 15, 2009

We still have SNOW!!!! Lots of snow!!!

I am really trying to be positive about all the snow we still have. I tell myself "Savannah has so much fun in all the snow!"
That worked tell about March! When I go to Utah and it is "Spring" it is a little tough to drive 3 hours back to winter. When I was there last it was so nice I bought a new pair of flip flops and wore them home! I got out of the car when we got home and had "COLD WET FEET"!
Savannah and Hannah Love to make forts and play with Sadee in the snow! I will stay positive and think of spring! ( In JULY)

3 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

love the background but its hard to read, or I'm getting old and going blind..anyway not to make you jealous but we had dinner on the back porch tonight. It was awesome!

Chad and Barbi's family said...

We don't have any snow either up here. It was 72 degrees and we went to the zoo! People say that can change really quick though. I have been told that you could get snow through May. We'll see what happens! Love ya!
Barbi

Sampson Cousins said...

I went shopping for spring clothes and wore shorts all this week. Kyrst and I got cute new Swim suits. And Just so you know, we (the girls) are plotting to come up there sometime this summer.
~Mallory