Thursday, March 5, 2009

We "STILL" do not eat fish! No matter what the size!

Lanes winter continues to be a little slow with work, but the fishing is getting better and better! And the fish are getting BIGGER and bigger!
What do you do with a fish this big when we don't EAT fish and I certainly don't really have a place in my house to hang this "LUNKER" if he were to mount it? Hmmmmm.... give the fish to buddies, (who eat fish)and look at the pictures often!

4 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

Wow....

Anonymous said...

What the heck, we have a cabin in Bedford!! Why have we never seen eachother up there? Next time we go we will have to meet up!!

*Cam* said...

If my dad saw this he'd be jealous...he loves fish!!

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Steph! I just wanted you to know that you are the best sister ever! I love being able to keep in touch with you and you to me it means a lot! Love You!
Barbi