
Lane told Savannah and I that we needed to be careful going IN and OUT of the house, who would think that coming and going from your own home could be dangerous!

SCARY!!! When these snow
hangy things ( I'm really not sure if they have a name for these here.) fall it sounds like an EARTH QUAKE!!!

This same kind of snow
hangy thing took out our side deck last year! Maybe I'll call them "The Deck
Wreckers!"

TO MUCH SNOW!

So Deep!!!!

I am always AMAZED that all this snow DOES melt before we start all over with it again!

Good thing we have one of these! I should have put a picture of Lane and said good thing we have him too!!!
3 comments:
Wow! Can you take that snow off yourself or do you just wait for them to fall? I know that you like living in WY because you have never been so happy in all your life!
Cute background!!!!
Love the snow!!!!good thing you're not a wimpy girl!
Wow, thats crazy snow! Be careful and don't die!
-Kyrstin Millett
Post a Comment