Thursday, February 5, 2009

" FACEBOOK " Yes? or No?


This year will, "YES" be my "20" Years high school reunion! Wow I am OLD! I decided I would go, but when I started thinking about it I got a little, of that anxiety feeling. I really have not stayed in touch with more than 1 or 2 high school friends. I was kinda ashamed of myself. My boss talked me into going on Facebook and reconnecting. I though "what the heck" why not! I than thought no one my age does facebook, but we'll give it a try. WOW!!!! SO many friends, new and old! I also have been able to reconnect with cousins I haven't talked to in years!!! Even childhood neighbors, that I had no clue where they would be now. I am even talking to some of my fellow classmates that I didn't know as well. It is so great! I would suggest you all should start "RECONNECTING"! ( beware you get addicted and your family gets tired of you on the computer)

2 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

Now I am the one that needs a lesson. I have logged in but thats it!

Sampson Cousins said...

hey, I reeeeaaaalllyyy want facebook, do you think it would be okay for me? I've been trying to convince my dad because all of my friends tell me I HAVE TO HAVE IT!

W/love Kyrstin M.