Monday, February 9, 2009

We DON"T even EAT FISH......?

Lane waiting.......
Danny waiting......
Lanes payoff !!!
Dannys payoff !!!
Lane and his friend both love to fish. They get up at 4:00AM ( CRAZY ) and make the trip to Jackson Lake to stand in the COLD and catch fish that we don't eat. He says this is fun? I am still trying to understand this. This I think, will be one of those things we will agree to disagree on. I am just glad has friends he can go with that like fish!

2 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

Send em my way! yum!

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Hey Steph. I am so sorry about the other night. I didn't know you were waiting up. Mom talks to dad every morning now and not evening. I will try and watch for you to keep you updated! Love ya!
Barbi