
Savannah and I had so so so much FUN on this mother daughter MOMENT!!!! We LOVED every second of this!!! To spend this one on one time together was to me priceless!!! Thanks Mel!!! I can not wait tell you get this time with little Zoe!!! It is such great feeling to share a SPECIAL once in a life time moment with your favorite GIRL/daughter!!!! (LOVE MY DAUGHTER) It was so fun!!! I kept on trying to explain the story to Savannah and she would say " MOM I GET IT I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!! Smarty pants! I guess that is what I get taking her to Shakespearean plays!!
2 comments:
It was fun! I can't wait for the daughter dates
So, Jeromy took his blog down too! What is up with that? I hope he is doing okay.
I am glad you had a fun time with Savannah. Love ya!
Post a Comment