
Savannah just loves this time of year when the snow melts, you can see the green grass, and other "stuff" on the grass. She misses her summer Pooper scooping job! NOT!!!

You would think with living on as much land as we do she wouldn't have to do her business in the front yard. Lane had trained his previous dogs to go in the trees. But I think Sadie was to spoiled when she was a house dog in Utah and is just paying Lane back for making her be an outdoor dog. Poor thing!

Savannah is a pretty good sport about it. She LOVES her pets! I pay her a "pretty penny" in the spring to do the catch up scooping!!!
3 comments:
Your snow melted...rejoice!!!
My kids hate it in the winter when I make them go and do that! If ther eis not snow Tino will go in the field behind our house. Love ya!
Poor Savannah!!!! hahaa
Oh you'll see me this summer if you ever come to church!!! hahaa
I'm coming home this weekend (8-10) so if you're at church I will see you for sure!!! But since it is Mother's Day weekend I'm assuming that you will be in Utah?? anyhoo...Loves!
Post a Comment