No she LOVESSSSS Basketball!!! Savannah went on the computer and downloaded all the NBA team logos than colored them to look just like the colored version. Now they will be hung up in her room. Oh MY! I guess I should be glad she is doing something kinda of constructive! I LOVE HER!!! Although a little side note, I did talk her into doing volleyball which she is involved it now, but she really doesn't like to admit she does like it. Yeah!! Love my girl!!!
3 comments:
Savannah puts her whole heart into what she loves! It doesn't matter if it is family or basketball or anything else! What a cutie!
I don't see any WNBA teams. I just was wondering what Pro team she is going to play for!!!!!
I knew it Savannah!!! I knew you liked volleyball!!! Hahahahahaha!!!! Now you have to admit it on Tuesday!
Post a Comment