Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun at the Bear Lake...even though we never went!

We took off for the Memorial Day weekend and went to Bear Lake with the 5th wheel! Every year Lane gets soooo busy with work that we never use the 5th wheel for fun so come rain of sun shine I was determined that we were going camping...well OUR style of camping!
We stay at the KOA camp ground, it is a great one with lots of fun activities. As you can see we LOVE to rent all the different kinds of bikes. We rode these into town and had a great time! Savannah and I both want one now but I can't see to find them.
This is one of Lanes and Savannahs favorites "YUCK". Play dough ice cream!
Hannah and Savannah got these mouth pieces that they put in there mouth and they light up. They had a great time walking around the camp ground at night, they got lots of funny comments on there glowing teeth with braces!
We never made it to the lake it was a bit chilly and rainy but the girl still had a great time coloring and making things!
This is what Lane likes to do when he has time off! He had just got home from working in North Dakota for 2 weeks working 17 hour shifts 7 days a week, so we let him get away with this and appreciate all his hard work! He is still smoken hot even asleep! LOVE HIM!!!

2 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

love the new background!
I'm with you on the play doe ice cream!

Shayla said...

Hey dude!!!!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!!!!! I wish I could have been there!!! :(