Sunday, April 11, 2010

AHHHH... I want to go back!!!

We went to a new resort this year! We LOVED IT!!!
This is one of the pools that looked like you could just step right out of the pool into the ocean!
Lane gets so dark when we go to Mexico he always gets several comments like: "How long have you guys been down here. "What kind of sunscreen do you use." One guy that sat by us at the pool kept looking at him and saying "Dude you are so DARK." Than he asked him if he wanted to go for a run on the beach. I got a little concerned. WEIRDO!!!
The resort had grills outside by the pool that you could get hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken for lunch. This was Lanes favorite place to eat, yes the grill even though there were "7" very nice gourmet restaurants to choose from. But one this day they had a small boat come in right to our resort and deliver the swordfish that they grilled for everyone. Very cool!
Beautiful!

We had so much fun just relaxing and enjoying being with one another and meeting lots of new friends from all over the world. It was a GREAT TRIP!!!

3 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! You should take Savannah next time!

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

I WISH I WAS THERE

Ann said...

Wow, what a wonderful place. Just the recharge you need to endure the rest of the winter. . .