Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter on Wyoming!!!

I thought I would get a little caught up on winter in Wyoming! This would be Savannah's first snow...man??? of the season. I think she had more fun painting it than building it! Strange...

The ICE is here and so the ice fishing begins.
I am STILL am not sure why he enjoys this hobie so much!? I know, maybe it could be the comfortable seating choice he gets to enjoy while doing what he loves to do so much! Ya think?
Savannah is in full swing with Basketball. Went to hoop shoot in Jackson and too second and her traveling team practices twice a week and tournaments start this weekend!! Yeah! Pictures to come! Can not wait!!

3 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

I love the snowman! I wouldn't have ever thought of painting a snowman!

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

Nice snowman

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

There you go http://jeromysampson.blogspot.com/