
Ok so finding someone in the Valley to make a "Jazz " cake was not easy but we got it done and I think it turned out pretty cute! I asked Savannah what was her favorite present or thing she got for her birthday? She said "My cake and the signed Jazz jersey that Casey had Kyle Korver and Ronny price sign." LUCKY GIRL!

It is a little hard for me to believe that I have and 11 year old TOM BOY, JAZZ FAN daughter! I know everybody says this but it really seems like not that long ago she was just little! But I have to say I enjoy her and have more fun with her each stage of her life!

These next few pictures and the fruits of her Christmas and Birthday gifts! New "Jazz" room is FINISHED!!! NOT buying any more Jazz stuff, I'm pretty sure we have it all now!

I am really hoping that she likes the "Jazz" and wants this to be her room "Decor" until she moves and goes to COLLAGE!

You can not see very well unless you click on this picture that YES.... THOSE ARE "Jazz" drawer knob handles! Who would think?? All in all it was a very fun birthday and fun to have her room done and she loves it! I know I get a little carried away. But if you know me very well that is how I roll!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Savannah!!!
Happy Birthday Savannah!! What did you do with her other cute room decor? Wanna pass that along? LOL!!!
For sure that is how you roll!
Good Job!
What a little Jazz Fan...or should I say BIG Jazz fan!!!
Hey Savannah!! Wus' up?!?! What a room! How long has it taken to get all that stuff? Holy cow! Happy B-Day a few months late! Do you have an e mail? Later!!
Post a Comment