
Savannah feeling a little bruised... She has bruising on top of bruising after this week of playing basketball. Time to start icing wounds before next weekends tournament!

We went to Soda Springs for the weekend for basketball tournament, I wasn't real sure about hotel situations so I went on-line and found a fun 2 bedroom cabin. We brought along with us 2 of Savannah's teammates and Lanes Mom. It was perfect for all of us and as you can see the girls had FUN being SILLY!!!

More silliness while paying a good ole game of OLD maid.

Sooo I have to say I took this picture because I was laughing out LOUD when I took it. Savannah plays center on her team and up to NOW she has jumped and has gotten every single jump ball. Like I said UP TO NOW!!! Really this girl was pushing 6 feet and was in 6th grade. REALLY??? What do they feed these girls in Preston Idaho?? Potatoes maybe???

Good Old Tournament Sweatshirts. I have a feeling we will have quit the collection of these in the future.

"STAR VALLEY STARS" Thanks Amy and Debanee for all your hard work!!!

Cute girls!!!! We had such a GREAT weekend, we all came home pretty worn out but can't wait for the next one and the next one and the next one!!! It is fun to be a players Mom, A LOT of stress but very fun! I am pretty sure I am hard to sit by, as I had to get up and move few times I need to be a more patient and less competitive and have a little thinker skin when it come to Savannah and basketball....I am working on it.
3 comments:
I'm glad is Savannah is doing something that she loves. Just think, when basketball is over you will have soccer to look forward to.
Go Ban!
Hey, Savannah! you make sure to play position on her and box her out. You probably had no problems with her. Do your best, get physical, and you can take anyone. I hoped your scored tons of points. Tell your mom, I want to see video, or I need to come see a game. Good luck on your team>>>>
Post a Comment