Should Savannah got to BYU's women's basketball camp?
OR....University of Utah's Women's basketball camp?
OR.... Weber State University's women's basketball camp?Ok so I have spent more time than I can say I would like researching basketball camps for Savannah to go to this summer. I couldn't decide they all looked fun and had a lot to offer, sooooooo I decided that she is going to WORK her little behind off doing what ever Lane and I want her to do and send her to all 3!!! I know it is a little much but she really wants to do all 3 and I think it will be a great experience for her. So hopefully she will come through on her end and earn some of the green stuff!!!
2 comments:
She'll love it. What am I going to do when all 4 of mine are going to camps I'm going to need to rob a bank.
Do you like making your life busier than it has to be? Ha Ha! Just kidding! She'll have a blast! She'll still be able to go to Cedar City? Right?
Post a Comment