
Savannah has a new LOVE!!!! She like to "MAKE" things!!! The newest LOVE is GACK!!! My friend Mel introduced us to it and Savannah thinks it is the greatest!!! She calls me at work to make sure I will stop and get ingredients for this "GACK"!! Whatever makes her happy!!!

This is the ULTIMATE JAZZ FAN!!! (on crazy hair day at school) JAZZ JAZZ JAZZ!!! She can not get enough of them!!!

Halloween dress rehearsal !!!

Casey coming home for a SHORT break!!!

SERIOUSLY the coolest Semi I have seen, maybe because my 2 favorite guys are driven the truck but they do look good in the "WHITE PONY"!!! But for real Casey is doing so great and I am so so so PROUD of him he has really stepped up and is making a name for himself!!! Lane will leave in the morning to give Casey a little relief!!! Casey will have to TRAIN his Dad and this should be interesting.....! I am again so PROUD of them both I really think that this new company is such a blessing in so many ways!!! The blessing I LOVE the most is that Father and Son are building an AMAZING relationship!!!
4 comments:
What a fun post! I am so glad that everyone is so happy at your house! Love ya tons!
Our kids are totally into the GACK thing as well. Did she learn about it from school? Love the costume, like a clown in a big stretch for her:) So glad Casey is doing well. Hope the training goes well too:)
What is Gack?? Btw I love Savannah's clown costume. It is sooo totally savannah.
~Mal
HEY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA, AND WHEN ARE YOU GOING ON A LONG HAUL TRIP
Post a Comment