
Savannah, Savannah, Savannah ... Just love this girl of mine!!!! She told me I needed to do a knew post so I told her I would do one on HER!!!! She said no but I think that no really meant YES!!! She recently has become obsessed with the Utah Jazz!!! She now has her basketball sheets that have all the western conference NBA teams on them and her new bed spread and pillow shams with Jazz logo on them! Lane HATES the Jazz and Casey calls them the "Spaz". So between all of them I just stay out of it!

This is Savannah's favorite place to eat breakfast in the morning!

Savannah is on cloud 9 right now because Junior Jazz just started and she gets to play Basketball 3 nights a week! Makes my life a little more hectic but I LOVE WATCHING HER PLAY!!!

Did you notice the Jazz shorts? :) I was kinda feeling like a bad Mom on Wednesday because Savannah has a a cough and I knew she just needed some GOOD rest so I let her stay home from school and REST so she could play in her game that night! Am I a bad Mom?
4 comments:
Go Jazz!!!! Keep shooting girl!!! If your Mom would've kept playing basketball. she would have played college. So you keep playing, never give up, have Lane teach ya some power moves, and you will be AWESOME!!!! By the way, I want to see videos of her playing!!!
Go Jazz! NO way youre a great mom! That's the stuff she will remember!
Yes! HAHA
Haha...love ya nana. Keep playing basketball. I want to play you next time you come down to Utah. (You will probably cream me)
~Love Mal
Post a Comment