
The truck is NOW READY and paper work is DONE!!!! What a PAIN the paperwork was for Casey and Lane! Glad it wasn't me and I didn't know how to do it!!!

I think the stickers and logo turned out really good!!!

Lane and Casey are both very excited to get this truck running and making money!!! I think Casey has been going STIR CRAZY waiting to get everything OFFICIAL!!! He leaves Monday!!! That doesn't mean I am glad he is leaving just happy for him. I went to Wal-mart and got o few things to make his truck a little more homey. Sheets, a cute rug some towels, lots of treats,a new toothbrush, air fresheners, lap top stand, lots of good stuff. It was fun!!!

Good LUCK!!!!! It is going to be GREAT!!! I KNOW IT!!!!
3 comments:
Not scary WAY COOL
Of course you would get a cute rug for his truck! That goes without saying! Whenever I need to go get a new rug, I seriously think, "What would Steph buy?". LOL! I am excited for Casey and Lane! The truck looks great!
YOU WOULD HAVE TO THINK ABOUT GETTING A RUG
Post a Comment