
Lane had a REALLY good Birthday this year!!! First he got this really cute cake!!!

I made him blow out the candles and sing he didn't want to but I am the BOSS!!! (Ya whatever)

Casey and I got him the best present EVER!!! A NEW TRUCK!!!! He loves it!!!! This will most likely be the only time this truck will be hauling hay though. Casey really likes the new truck he has nick named "The white Pony" cause it is half his and he has informed me his Dad will NOT be driving it much! Lane is good with that since this beautiful tuck is going to "THE OIL FIELDS" along with Casey! Casey has been in Rock Springs for about 9 months and has done VERY well ! The company that leases on truck really likes him and he got his "FOOT" in the door for he and his dad to start a new company together " DOUBLE DIAMOND" is the company name they came up with! It is pretty cool cause that was Lane's Dads, and Casey's Grandpa's ranch brand on there family ranch for many years! Kinda cool I think!!! Hopefully this father and son team that are so much alike it's a little freaky, well....should I say GET ALONG!!!
4 comments:
That is way cool Steph! I hope it all works out with their new business. Are they just going to use it in the oil fields or with they take the truck on the road doing long haul?
That was a thoughtful gift. I'm just wondering when you are going to drive it. I have been work alot of overtime catching and arresting sex offenders that have failed to report, and Hollie allowed me to buy and new toy. I will blog on it on Wednesday, but it's what the doctor ordered.
Very cool truck! Happy Birthday Lane! Very cute cake Steph
Hey Steph,
Our cousin, Stafford Sampson passed away last night from cancer
Post a Comment