Wednesday, September 23, 2009

OK FUNNY!!! Kinda???


So Savannah and I were looking through all of "The Blog" Pictures and we got to this picture and she said " Mom, I really don't like that picture." I thought Hmmmm I wonder why, so I said, "WHY?", she replied, " You know those kids that are sick like Grammy was and they loose there hair and than it starts growing back, and you can kinda tell that... they are getting new hair...." I laughed and thought WOW!!! You do look like some of Grammy's cancer hair growing back pictures!!! Than I kinda had a sick thought that I wanted to leave my mind very quickly!!! But all in all it was a good laugh!!!

2 comments:

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

It all about the lighting.

Mark, Kam and The Boys said...

I wouldn't have thought that until you said something.