Friday, November 27, 2009

"THanKSGivinG 2009"

The Very BEST thing about Thanksgiving is getting TOGETHER with FAMILY!!! This is me and SOME of my sisters! We are all so close, they are truly MY BEST FRIENDS!!! ( Heather who has not missed a day of working out in 9 years will not be so happy I posted this picture, Love ya Heath)
We had 45 of us this year for Thanksgiving! The house was exploding with people but....I wouldn't have it any other way!!! This is the ADULT table.
The BOYS table!!!
The cute GIRL table!!! (Yes that is Savannah in the Jazz hat in the back, who also called me from Utah at 11:45 that night to tell me the Jazz won there game)
My VERY cute and greatest Mother ever who made 12 YES 12 PIES!!!! YUMMY!!!
Homemade DELICIOUS ROLLS!!!
Lane mashing the potatoes!!! He looks HOT in that red APRON!!!
The turkey. YUMMY!!!!
I couldn't find Lane for awhile and went and looked on my moms bed, and LOOK what I found!!! Mashing those potatoes wore him right out!!!
This would be Sadie's Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

I almost started crying when I saw this! I am so excited to be coming for Christmas! I totally wish you would change your mind about Christmas Eve. It is possible that our whole family will be there together. I didn't get to see you the last time I was there. I miss everyone! Thanks for posting! Love Ya!

Sampson Cousins said...

Thanksgiving was AWESOME!!! I need some of these pictures for my face book profile. Can't wait to see you at Christmas Barbi!!!
Love Mal

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

Nice photo, but you forgot about the Sampson's Pig Bowl.