
Summer it seems is going so FAST, so Lane and Savannah both WORK HARD.....and

PLAY HARD!!!!!! Savannah has been trying to earn extra money working with Lane. After the first day I came to realize very quickly that she was going to have one pair of work clothes she was going to wear every day because I was only going to throw ONE outfit away instead of FIVE!!

Fun things we have been doing this summer is BOATING we have for sure used the boat a lot more this summer than last and I'm sure it will continue!! We have had many good times! In this picture Lanes mom and cousins that came to visit from Minnesota!

ALL the FUN cousins SWIMMING!!! Even thought these cousins only see each other every other year and this is only the second visit, these girl cousins LOVE to be with each other!!!

MORE TUBING!!!

Savannah is such a fish! When all the other kids are DONE and COLD and TIRED I still can not get her out or the water. "One more jump MOM" are her famous words!!!

Savannah has really done well on getting to know her horse better. She was pretty timid at the beginning of the year but is really trying to do better. She has learned she has to be VERY FIRM with him!

More work.... HA!!!! She loves to mow the lawn when she gets the chance!!!! FUN SUMMER TIMES!!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!!!!!
2 comments:
I am so glad that you had such a fun summer! It touches my heart to see and know that you are finally so happy! Have fun in Cedar City!!I hope I get to see you when I come to Utah next week! Love YA LOTS!!!
Lovin summer!
Post a Comment