
The other day as I was running and looked in every direction and thought no matter where I looked all I saw was "BEAUTIFUL!"

This is the view I see every morning looking out my bedroom window. When my family came up over the 4th of July my brother-in-law said several times that our view reminded him of a postcard!

This is one of my neighbors garden that I WISH was mine! He is a really interesting man. He is a very nice, he and his brother take care of there elderly father. They both look a little like ZZ Top band members, but boy do they have a green thumb!!!

This is my FAVORITE "Killer" hill that I run up as fast as I can and than feel like I am going to die on the way down!

Coming down feeling that want to puke feeling! Good thing it is so pretty!

This house is being built by a 2 people, A HUSBAND and a WIFE!!! Just the 2 of them!!! Oh MY!!! I really like them and hope they are sill married when they are finished cause I'm excited they will be in our ward!!! ( They will this is there 4th house, CRAZY but COOL)

Sadie in the sprinkler Hot and Tired!!! She is a good running partner.

This is my neighbors wood pile I am THANKFUL I don't have anything to do with this! Lots of people heat there homes here with wood burning, glad I don't!

Almost home!!! Last hill to run up as fast as I can!!!

Like I started post with I feel so blessed that I live in such a BEAUTIFUL valley BUT our summers are short so I am thankful for my GREAT home guy also. Lane did a re-model for me this spring and I am grateful for both!!!
3 comments:
Love the new page background. Very blessed indeed!
Aren't blogs awesome! I love how it keeps people connected. You are blessed with all that beauty around you! It looks awesome. Clint would love it too! Thanks for the comment!
Steph it took me long enough to find your blog. I wish I had seen it sooner. You are so lucky where you live, it is so beautiful. I am excited to see you in Cedar City, I can't believe it is that time again already.. You have the cutest family. I am going to add you to my blog list so, that I can keep up on your happenings. See you soon-
Post a Comment