Monday, July 6, 2009

WOW!!! WHAT a WEEKEND!!!!

OK..... So I was going to do this way cute "Family Reunion " post and YES, I do have lots of great pictures but they all posted in the wrong order, and after the weekend that "WE" all had and me trying to get ready for another 3 night of no sleep at GIRLS CAMP, I'm NOT going to try and re-down load all these pictures! So you get what you get! :)

The girls playing a fun cup game I HAVE to learn before camp!





Another game, called "ZIP-Bong"! Very fun!









Grandpa was a favorite! He
is the one putting all the kids on and off the horse!













The 4th was such a great weekend! There was A LOT of work getting ready for it, but it was so worth it!!! I think everybody had a good time! It rained at least 2 times every day, but it was those storms that come and go! My family commented a lot about how fast the weather changes in Wyoming! We stayed busy eating, jumping, riding horses, riding 4 wheeler, eating some more, laughing, playing night games, going to parade, going to firework show, visiting, eating some more, taking kids to hospital, water fight, playing basketball, going boating, going fishing and eating some more!!!!

2 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

sounds like you for sure are the hostess with the mostess! I know for a fact they think Aunt Stephie is the bomb!!!
I need the 411 on those games. Girls camp is at my cabin!

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Thank you for posting these pictures. It's hard to see them, because we would have liked to be there too, but it's fun to see that everyone had a good time!
p.s.
Camren thinks that we should have the next reunion in Wisconsin!