Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hmmmmm... DO I need to be Concerned??




Ok so YES, this is my DAUGHTER! As you can see in the pictures she has started her own trend. It is "I MUST WEAR BASKETBALL CLOTHES EVERY DAY!"

She went and spent 2 1/2 weeks with her Dad, I spent a lot of time packing enough outfits to make sure she would be set! Well, all but 5 outfits came back clean and packed the same as I had packed them 2 1/2 weeks before. The 5 dirty outfits were the Basketball shorts she had been washing over and over again. At least they were washed before wearing again. I HOPE!!!
Oh and by the way these pictures WERE taken 3 consecutive days in a row! NO breaks from wearing Basketball clothes! I am still shopping at the "GAP" just in the boys section!!!

4 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

I think she has more of you in her! If I remember correctly, you were a bit of a tom boy. The only reason you took any kind of music lessons was because mom said you couldn't play soccer if you didn't. And now, you are as girly as they get! LOVE YA!!!

Melanie Bingham said...

ya but they are still CUte basketball clothes that match....so she is for sure yours!

Melanie Bingham said...

love the new blog background

*Cam* said...

Oh this is soo awesome!!! I miss you two!!!!