
Our deck has been an on going project since last spring. I have run into a dilemma! I love love love my deck and it has turned out so beautiful!!! It adds so much to our home. We all love to go out and sit and enjoy the view!( while getting eaten alive by mosquito's, I'm working on fixing that with help from the weed and pest)

I have been waiting for the rain to stop to post this but I am convinced now that it may be next spring before it stops. So what to do with this????

THE RAMP????? Not the cat!! HA HA! In the beginning Lane and I discussed having stamped concrete and were set on that. But NOW the deck has turned out so beautiful I am kinda wanting to continue on with the red wood down the ramp???? What to do???
2 comments:
Your deck is beautiful! The concrete would last longer with a lot less upkeep, but it would be an eyesore to your beautiful deck. I would go with the wood and let it compliment your deck.
deck looks awesome. As soon as it stops raining you'll know what to do.
Post a Comment