
Savannah is becoming a VERY big Jazz fan. Not sure if it because Lane Hates the Jazz and she likes to tease him, or if she truly LOVES them. I think it is the second but a little of the first also. She is trying to make Sadie a "Jazz FAN" in this picture!

After the LONG COLD winter here we have to help Sadie get rid of her winter coat!

No, that is not snow!

I have Savannah start than I finish up. It is seriously NOT my favorite "Mom Job" but we moms all know we do LOTS of things we don't like! But Sadie is such a GREAT dog and she likes it and feels better after!
2 comments:
love the dog... Go JAZZ
I love the Jazz, so I'm right there with Sadie! All your pictures of wide open space make me a little homesick. I'm actually from Cokeville, WY, so I know Star Valley pretty well--it's beautiful. There's no place like Wyoming--it will always be special to me. Thanks for commenting on my blog--I love meeting new people.
Post a Comment