Saturday, May 9, 2009

YES!!!!! Spring IN the VALLEY!!!!

The FIRST fire in the fire pit!!!!!
The FIRST Hot Dog Roast!!!!
THE LAST OF THE SNOW!!!!!
The perfect SPRING DAY at MY house!!!!! Put out the outdoor furniture!!!
SWING BALL!!!! My FAVORITE!!!
I mowed the lawn!!!
Yet another picture because I MOWED the LAWN!!!! ALL 5 acres!!!!
Lane put up the tamp or I think they should re-name it the "Jump-o-liene" as my bosses 4 year old calls it. ( makes sense)
Had samores! Saidee thought she should be in on this!
Lane WAS IN on THIS!!!!!
SO was Savannah!!!!
So was the CAT!!!!
The end to a perfect SPRING day!!!! I am WORN OUT!!!!!!

4 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Looks like a lot of FUN!! My kids are so excited to come to your house! Love you!

Melanie Bingham said...

Wow look how great that deck and yard look!

Sampson Cousins said...

WOW!!! That looks soooo fun. Im way excited to come up there this summer. We miss you guys!!!!
~Mallory

Mark, Kam and The Boys said...

OH Please! Did you have to put in the hot tub picture? You are killing me!