
BEFORE!!!!

This is an x-ray that some may see and know the problem RIGHT OFF but for those of you that may not see the "BIG EMERGENCY" for braces, if you count over 5 teeth from the left you will see a tooth that is TRAPPED, as in not moving, not coming down in to right space, NEEDS ROOM!!!! You know that being in the dental field as long as I have I knew when I saw this x-ray what was going to have to happen!!! I think I said something like OH GREAT!!!!

I LOVE this picture because while I was taking this picture Savannah was saying"MOM STOP taking pictures of ME"!! Ha HA, not one thing she can do about it! She is a little TRAPPED!!! HA!!!

This is Savannah and Dr. Hilliam!!! He is so awesome!!! HE told Savannah he had to make sure she had a pretty smile so that when she played in the "WNBA" he could brag and say that he is the one that gave her that beautiful SMILE!!!

AFTER!!!! Little cutie!!! Love this daughter of mine!!! She is such a blessing in my life and in our home we have so much fun with her and she is such a GOOD GIRL!!!! What a blessing!!! LOVE YOU BAN!!!!
1 comment:
Hey, I'm back!! I missed blogging, and I have to make sure I don't type anything concerning my job!!!
Post a Comment