
Savannah and Hannah

Ban LOVES her dogs Sadee and Suzie. Lane has said several times when she is out playing with them, " she talks to them like they know what she is saying."

She is her mothers daughter when it comes to soccer! Loves it! Plays my same position and everything! GO DEFENSE!!! I love to watch her play. Her coach is the girls high school coach. She is so great! They play on co-ed teams and her coach always tells me " I love it when she steals it from the boys!"

These are " The Cedar City Girls " all my cute nieces! We girls, all those 8 and above got to Cedar City in August to the Shakespearean Festival. It is a tradition in my family for like 40 years of something. Very fun mother daughter time. These girls are not only cousins but BEST friends!

I have to explain this picture a bit. We went camping with my family all weekend. No one got hurt, seriously until we get back. The night we got back Ban decides to open a Popsicle with a knife and we end up in the emergency room for stitches. That was not fun. I understand from friends that it is a common occurrence with boys. Glad I had a girl!!! Don't want to do that again!
Savannah has really gotten in this blogging stuff. Thanks Mel for the inspiration and the little push. ( like setting up my whole page and fixing all my mess ups when I txt you frantic cause " I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY CUTE BACKGROUND!!! HELP! " Any way she really wanted me to do my next blog on her. I didn't do it the other day and she said "mom when are you going to do me?"
4 comments:
What a beatiful young woman she is turning into!
Love you both!
Love Savannah. Can't wait until the girls can get together again.
She is the freakin cutest!!!
I'm tagging you http://minnesotaburtons.blogspot.com/2008/10/7-random-things.html
Post a Comment