1. This is probably my biggest and quirkiest thing. I iron EVERYTHING. Jeans, sweats, t-shirts and yes even my pajamas. I go no where over night without an iron. I'll bring my own if necessary. And I'm picky about my iron. Must have awesome steamer!! I even bought my sister in Utah a new iron cause I stay at her house a lot and I didn't love hers so much! My family members must also have ironed clothes. Yes I do theirs also.
2. Well this one is a bit odd also. I hate dirty laundry in laundry baskets. I always have a load of wash going. I'll go around the house looking for things to wash to make a full load. The dish washer kinda goes along with this one to. I'm picky about how it is loaded. I'm known to go back after Lane does dishes and re-arrange. I CAN FIT SO MUCH MORE IN WHEN LOADED CORRECTLY! I've yet to teach Savannah this art. SOON!
3. I LOVE to workout! I feel so much better when I do. I also love finding new recipes that are healthy and taste good. I know, I should be skinner but I love to eat bad stuff too! :)
4. I LOVE to talk about my husband and how great he is and how much I LOVE him and that no one could love each other as much as we do! Kinda sappy but it's TRUE!
5. I know I am and you all are reading this thinking I am. Obsessive/Compulsive But I think it is in a good way that only drives me a little "bonkers". Like when I give a lesson or throw a party, I go A LOT over board. Handouts, treat bags and object lessons are a must and they must always be VERY CUTE!
6. I started to get a little desperate thinking of last 2 so I asked Savannah and she said, " when her friends and cousins are over I play with them like I'm one of them. She said your not like a mom your like a best friend!" Oh, I LOVE HER!
7. I'm leaving the last one up to Lane, He said said and he would know that I'm a big WORRIER!!! He has said on several occasions that he thought he was a big worrier until he met me. I do worry and I try not to because when I do I get this very painful, nothing I can to make it better ,rash on my hands. Yuck! I hope to grow out of this one day. He also said that I'm obsessed with ironing. :)
So there you have it! Now I get to tag 7 others! Mel, Sampson girls, Kristi, Chelsie, and Camille. Have fun can't wait to see what you come up with! TAG YOUR IT!!! Oh and by the way I here through the blog grapevine that there is a "Tag" for 101 things about you! Just so ALL know if I get that, I'M NOT PLAYING TAG ANY MORE!
3 comments:
I love it. I tagged you just so I could get to know you better. Kambrie said something similiar when I asked her, something like you are a cool mom or something. It was cute. . . girls are so nice that way. I love you blogging, it is great. An awesome way for me to see what is happening in WY.
The good news is I knew all of those things..and if you're every in need of additional ironing come on by!
Cousins blog turned out way cute! Did you do it all on your own?
Post a Comment