Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OUR BLendED FaMILY!!!



1. Father and son..... These 2 are so much alike it is a little scary. Neither want to admit it but ... truth hurts. They are a blessing to each other. ...... I love them both and am thankful for them both!

2.Casey and I have a pretty clsoe relationship. I think cause I can tell him how it is ( with a little sugar coating ) He is fun to have around and I miss him when he is not around. He is the son I always wanted and now have!!!

3. Savannah!!! WOW!!! How has my little girl changed since moving to WY!!!! She loves it here and has fit right in. Wither it's riding the 4 wheeler every where or taking care of 2 dogs 1 cat and 2 horses. Not to mention all the friends! She is Busy!!!

4. Casey, Savannah and Grandma Marie! We all love getting together but it is so fun to watch Casey and Savannah interact with each other. It's like they have been brother and sister from the beginning. He LOVES to tease. And she loves to pretend she hates it, until she teases him right back! I couldn't wish or ask for a better BIG BROTHER! THANK YOU!!!!

5. Than there is our CUTE, DARLING Cortni!!!! She LOVES to give hugs, loves her dad and brother!!! Not quite sure about the new puppy in this picture. Cortni suffers from a syndrome in which she has constant seizures. Even on heavy does of medications she still seizes on a regular basis. She has had condition since she was very small.
In August of last year we were very blessed to have her moved up on a waiting list for a group home in Afton! It is managed and run by Lincoln Self Reliance. And state funded program. I can't say enough great thing about program and employees!!!! THEY ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!! She has made so much progress! She is doing things no one in the family ever thought she would!!! Yeah Cortni!!!
I am especially thankful for her I think because she gives me the opportunity to serve and through that service I fall so deeply in love with this special daughter! She also gives Savannah, not just an opportunity but a life long blessing of having a sister with special needs, thus being able to share a special LOVE!

3 comments:

Ann said...

I love your blended family! You have been such a wonderful blessing to all of them.

Melanie Bingham said...

I echo Ann's comment you are for sure a huge blessing for them...and you've got your happily ever after. Yay!

*Cam* said...

Yay you have a blog!!! I love that everyone is getting em'!!! to get to mine you can click on my name then my blog site...or check your email and i'll email you the url!!! :D see you this weekend...hopefully!