Wednesday, February 9, 2011

IT IS DONE!!!! YEAH!!!! It is ABOUT TIME!!!

Well it all started with the old stove started to act up and was not heating like it should. We went to look at new stove .....and......
Out with OLD!
Framing in the NEW!
Living in A BIG GIANT MESS!!!!
Worth the mess!!! I LOVE the way the new fireplace turned out! It adds so much to the house! My new favorite room!!!! Like I said we started off with just looking for a new stove and ended up going bigger and better. Our kinda pricey item went to WAY PRICEY item, but worth every penny!!!

3 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

That looks really great! I am glad that you like it!

Melanie B said...

Welcome back! Awesome fireplace, cute cake, even cuter girl and not sure about the barbie practice targets but stinkin funny.

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

It looks really nice. Tell savah that I want a turn shooting.