Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter is here...AND we were not READY!!!

Well bring on the snow ready or not! And for us it was NOT!!!
The fifth-wheel is usually all nice and cozy in the shop by now ....with all 4 slides slid IN but not this year.
There is a good explanation for our unpreparedness and it is a really good one. I HATE TO SHOVEL SNOW!!!! Well and Lane was gone for two and half weeks when all the storms hit. I did the best I could to keep with the snow but I should have had lessons with the snow blower, the blade on the 4 wheeler or heaven for bid the back hoe but no I did it by hand. Thus the reason for getting really behind. But my hottie husband came home and saved the day and dug us out! We, and he survived. I have to say I did help!

2 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

How Awful!! We are supposed to get our first snow tonight. Luckily, our rent covers snow removal! Love ya!

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

Holy Cow, that's a lot of snow.