Thursday, October 28, 2010

Catching UP...KindA!!!!

Ok so I never loved the color of our house when I moved here and married Lane and I knew that some day he would trust me to change it to what ever color I wanted....well.....( Hard to see in the picture but it was a blue/gray color.)
I LOVE how the staining turned out and the guys that did it did a great job!!! Lane was out of town when I picked the color and while it was being done so I gave him a hard time telling him it was green!!! Well it is but it is more of a olive brownish. He came home they day they finish the staining and YES he liked it also. He never can in vision the colors like I can but just agrees and shakes his head. I can't wait to see what he thinks of my BLACK kitchen cupboards!!!!

1 comment:

Jeromy & Hollie Sampson said...

I have to agree, you did a good job. Thanks for coming to Brayden's football game. They entered into a Turkey Bowl Tournment in Brigham City. I think they are going to freeze.